During our research, we came across a lively world of sex toys on electricity. To most of us, it was a surprise and guess of how to use electric stimulation as a tool for sexual actions. But we soon found out. At first, we did search the web for information and came at several websites with good and educational information. After collecting enough materials from the web and books, we finally could make up a sensible conclusion.
ES is sexual actions is and related to SM and to healthcare. The SM part did not have our interest as it was too far out of our research topic. The healthcare part exactly suited our goal. It has been proven that the use of ES can work on penile dysfunction and vaginal dryness. Both problems bothering a tremendous amount of people. But it was and is rarely used as a medical treatment.
Interestingly a calling round gave us inside. Doctors did not see the electric stimulation as something to recommend to a patient. Their reason was that explaining the use of such products was complicated, a little embarrassing and based on prejudices. Over 99% of the people would work against it was the suggestion of the doctors. Physiotherapist did not show the option to patients due to privacy reasons. They did not want to “play around with the private part of a customer”.
One after the other, over 90% of the interviewed, showed hesitation and prejudice against any use of Electro Stimulation in treating sexual problems. The other 10% did never did hear of it or refused even to discuss the topic. In short ES in the treatment of sexual problems showed to be a kind of taboo. The fact itself is interesting as healthcare should offer any possible option if it works. The patients physical and mental health was most important, right? With this topic, it is proven that it is not the case.
But how can ES be used for the treatment of sexual problems? First, we did consult the experts on this topic. A few companies with locations in UK and Netherlands. They produce these special ES machines (E-Stim) and related tools. When applied on the penis of the male it works as a stimulator and gives an erectile reaction. Within the vagina, it promotes the walls to extract fluids and steadily let the fluid production return. It is an area that deserves more study. (end of part 11) Arnaud van der Veere
但ES如何用于治疗性问题呢？首先，我们就此主题咨询了专家。一些公司在英国和荷兰设有办事处。他们生产这些特殊的ES机器（E-Stim）和相关工具。当应用于雄性阴茎时，它作为刺激物起作用并产生勃起反应。在阴道内，它促进了墙壁提取液体并稳定地让流体产生回归。这是一个值得更多学习的领域。 （第11部分结束）Arnaud van der Veere